Monday, May 31, 2010

31 May 2010

Happy Memorial Day.

I can't believe the number of birds that continue to come into my feeders on most days. I sat outside for about 2 hours today and had a large variety of birds coming in over and over again to feed. It makes me feel good.

I decided to put out some grape jelly to see what might eat it. I'll let you know.


















Took a couple of interesting pictures down by the lake. A couple of ducks starting swimming out of the shadows in front of me and my first thought was Wood Ducks. And they were.



















The Great Blue Heron also decided to pose for me. It looks like there are 3 of them now on my little lake in NOVA.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots of the Wood Ducks! Also - looked like the Blue Heron was striking the perfect pose for you!

    ReplyDelete